Hydro Life Hydroponics - C-85 Inline, w / Flexible Hose Protector52700
The Hydro Life Hydroponics C-85 Inline hose Filter has Catalytic Carbon filtration to provide you with safer, cleaner water from any potable source Catalytic carbon along with KDF 85 can reduce up to 98% of chloramines and heavy metals from potable water. KDF 85 bonds and traps heavy metals and can help prevent bacteria growth when the filter is not in use and to extend the overall life of your hydroponic filter. Durable in-line hose filter has a wide body for high flow and a 8,000 gallon capacity with up to 2.5 GPM flow rate. Product includes flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot from the weight of the filter. When first attaching the filter to your water source, allow the water to run free for a few minutes to flush the initial loose carbon fines or dust out of the filter. When the water runs clear, the filter is ready for use.
- Perfect for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens and more vibrant flowers
- Catalytic carbon greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 water filter media extends the life of Catalytic Carbon and bonds with heavy metals as well as chloramines, and trapping them within the hose filter while protecting the carbon against fouling by bacterial growth
- Included flexible hose protector to reduce strain on your supply faucet/spigot
- 8,000 gallon capacity, up to 2.5 GPM flow rate