The Hydro Life Hydroponics Twin RO Filtration System removes 99% of all contamination in water through reverse osmosis. First, water travels through the pre-filter, which is a sacrificial filter that removes heavy sediment from water, helping to extend the life of the KDF-85/Catalytic Carbon filter. Then, it moves to the KDF-85 filter which has Catalytic Carbon filtration to remove chlorine, chloramines, salts, heavy metals, sulfur, rust flakes and other sediment, plus KDF 85 to help prevent bacteria growth when the filter is not in use and extend the overall life of your hydroponic filter. Lastly the water passes through an RO membrane that rejects everything but water molecules, leaving you with a final product that has 99% reduction in parts per million contaminants in water. Reverse osmosis filtration helps stabilize pH levels, reduce mineral build-up and promote healthier flora. Hydro Life Hydroponics RO 100 Filter System filters 100 gallons of water per day with a capacity of 8,000 gallons.
- The ultimate in hydroponic water filtration, reverse osmosis filtration removes 99% of contamination in water
- Perfect for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens and more vibrant flowers
- Catalytic carbon cartridges greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 cartridge reduces heavy metals such as lead and mercury as well as reacts and bonds with chloramines trapping them within the KDF media protecting the RO systems from chlorine degradation and bacterial contamination, extending the life of the systems' membrane
- Pre-filter cartridge reduces sediment, extending the life of the KDF 85 filter